Saturday, August 29, 2009

32 weeks!



Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.

How far along? 32 weeks
Maternity clothes? of course, my regular wardrobe would be what some consider slightly distasteful :)
Stretch marks? still none, bracing myself
Sleep: when I do sleep, I sleep great.
Best moment this week: went out for Thai food with Chris, then we got Cold Stone! We needed an official date night and it was SO WONDERFUL! Love you hony!
Movement: seemingly constant, and I love it. No she is not kicking me in the ribs! I love my long torso!!!!!!!!
Food cravings: chicken noodle soup. Mom: time to make your famous chicken and noodles!!!
Gender: I hope she's still a girl, she's got a LOT of pink clothes :)
Labor Signs: occasional contractions, but nothing regular.
Belly Button in or out? still a halfie....it looks so funny!
What I miss: pinot gris or chardonnay with spicy thai food. Delish!
What I am looking forward to: The nursery furniture is being delivered on Thursday! I am so excited!
Milestones: I'm measuring a week behind now, I was always measuring a week ahead until this week...my midwife thinks she is settling into my pelvis which is a good thing!

0 comments:

 

On The Sunny Side Of The Street Copyright © 2009