Sunday, July 12, 2009

25 weeks



Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

How far along? 25 weeks!!!
Maternity clothes? just pants and skirts....the tops still look like tents!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Still sleeping well, just wish I had time for more of it! I am starting to find it more difficult getting comfortable though!
Best moment this week: getting a job!
Movement: She's getting pretty strong! The shakes my whole midsection when she's tumbling around in there!
Food cravings: fresh berries and yesterday, spaghetti! I didn't eat any though......boo!
Gender: girl!
Labor Signs: got my first braxton hicks last week!
Belly Button in or out? starting to be a halfie.....tee hee. still waiting for the whole thing to poke out
What I miss: Dos Equis with my Mexican food
What I am looking forward to: starting the nursery....still!
Weekly Wisdom: no silly advice this week, lots of belly rubbing though. Starting to get used to it :)))
Milestones: bought her crib bedding and got a killer deal! Super cute from PBK. I'll post pics soon!

0 comments:

 

On The Sunny Side Of The Street Copyright © 2009