Sunday, July 26, 2009

Third Tri!


How far along? 27 weeks!!!
Maternity clothes? just pants and skirts....the tops still look like tents!
Stretch marks? Nope! Thank goodness!
Sleep: still loving it, still getting a lot of it
Best moment this week: Passing my state boards!! AND going to happy hour today with my bro and his awesome soon to be wife. SO FUN and SUCH GOOD FOOD!
Movement: she's all over the place and keeps flipping from vertex to transverse......silly girl better not get used to all that space!
Food cravings: fresh berries and Mexican food
Gender: girl!
Labor Signs: had some pretty strong and regular (every 2min!) contractions one night, it was kind of scary but I drank a TON of water, walked around the bedroom and prayed.....and they went away. phew! Chris was so sweet, he whipped out our copy of What to Expect When You're Expecting and was reading up on contractions, encouraging me to chug yet another glass of water. He's such a love.
Belly Button in or out? still a halfie
What I miss: I SoOoOo wanted a glass of wine at PCG tonight......soon enough
What I am looking forward to: starting the nursery....still!
Weekly Wisdom: drink lotsa water, I already knew that but it's so important!
Milestones: we are now officially in our third trimester! WOO HOO! Home stretch now :)

0 comments:

 

On The Sunny Side Of The Street Copyright © 2009